Responsible supervising authority
Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts
St. Töniser Str. 15
Veterinarian (conferred in the Federal Republic of Germany)
Rules of professional conduct
Professional code of the Tierärztekammer Nordrhein
Name, address and area of validity of the professional liability insurance
Allianz Versicherungs-Aktiengesellschaft, Munich, German legal territory
Responsible for content
According to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV
Peter Rosin und Kai S. Wilms
Managing directors authorized to represent
Peter Rosin and Kai S. Wilms
Value added tax identification number
According to § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 277 76 69 59
5214/5817/2691 (Finanzamt Köln-Altstadt)
Register court: Amtsgericht Köln
Register number: HRB 72816
Terms and conditions
- The services provided by a veterinarian are deemed as a service contract according to the BGB, meaning that a service is owed and not a success.
- Our entire staff provides their services according to the best of their knowledge and beliefs as well as according to current veterinary findings. A success in the sense of healing can not by its very nature be promised in individual cases.
- The Federal Veterinary Medical Practitioners Act defines the obligation that a veterinarian must continually further his education while exercising his profession. We regularly attend such continued education programs. Mr. Rosin and other staff members of our practice conduct e.g. furthering education programs which are accredited by the ATF. We diligently document our continued education.
- Certain treatments involve a health-damaging or even life-threatening risks, which cannot be fully eliminated even despite the utmost caution. In particular, this comprises unknown side effects of medications, allergic or anaphylactic („incompatible“) reactions, implant rejections and anesthesia. Operation wounds inherently bear the risk of wound healing disorders. Animals may not lick the operation wounds. If necessary, they must wear a pet cone or a protective suit. We generally inform you of these risks. You will be asked to provide your signature once you have been informed, so as to confirm your awareness of the risks. Please understand that we cannot assume any liability for such damaging events! For all treatments, we implement routine procedures, which are based on the current state of veterinary knowledge and by which we can greatly reduce the risks. We will gladly inform you extensively in regard to the routine procedures.
- Particularly in the case of an initial consultation with our practice, we expect an immediate payment in cash, per EC-card or per bank debit.
- The veterinary practice Tierarztpraxis am Gotenring is managed through a booking system. Booked appointments are reserved exclusively for you, to provide you and your pet with the best possible consultation and treatment and to avoid the often customary waiting times.
Booked appointments, which are scheduled for the duration of over 1 hour and which you cannot attend, must be cancelled 48 hours in advance, so that we can plan the allocated time otherwise. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of € 200.00 plus VAT if you fail to cancel or cancel less than 48 hours before your appointment, unless you are not at fault for missing the appointment. If an agreed upon appointment is not kept or cancelled in a timely manner, the client is in default of acceptance.
- Legal transactions are only conducted with persons of the age of consent.
- Legal transactions with third parties, which are not owners of the presented animal, are only conducted with the personal knowledge of the owner or with written consent of the owner. In certain situations, if this consent is not obtained, e.g. in life-threatening emergencies when the owner cannot be reached in time, the client becomes liable as a private debtor for the settlement of the invoice amount.
- The compensation of the services is calculated according to the applicable version of the German Regulation of Charges for Veterinarians and according to the German Drug Price Regulation. These legislative texts are available in our practice and can be researched online for free. Our staff will be happy to breakdown and document the rendered services for you.
- We are always willing to explain the diagnosis, prognosis and therapy to you without the use of too many medical jargons. If you still have comprehension questions: please ask us.
Data protection statement
As the operator of theses pages, we take the protection of your data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and according to the legal data protection legislation as well as this data protection statement.
The use of our website is generally possible without the disclosure of your personal data. As far as personal data is collected on our pages (e.g. name, address or email-address), this is provided, when possible, voluntarily. Without your explicit consent, it will not be passed on to third parties.
The transfer of data via the internet (e.g. during e-mail communication) may comprise security flaws. It is not possible to guarantee the complete protection of the data against access by third parties.
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not comprise viruses. Cookies have the purpose of making our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safe. Cookies are small text files, that are stored on your computer and are saved in your browser.
Most cookies used by us are so-called „session-cookies“. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain on your computer, until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can adjust your browser to inform you about the saving of cookies, to only allow cookies in particular cases, to decline cookies in certain cases or generally and to automatically delete cookies when you close your browser. When cookies are deactivated the functionality of this website may be restricted.
When you send us an inquiry via the contact form, your information stated on the form including your contact data is stored with us so we can address your inquiry and for follow-up questions. We will not pass this data on to third parties without your consent.
If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we need your e-mail address as well as other information, which enables us to validate that you are the holder of the e-mail address and that you consent to receiving the newsletter. Additional data is not collected. This data is only used for the sending of the required information and we do not pass it on to third parties.
The granted consent regarding the storing of data, e-mail addresses as well as their use for the sending of newsletters can be rescinded at any time, e.g. using the „unsubscribe“ link in the newsletter.
Data privacy statement for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. These are text files, which are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of our website. The information compiled by the cookie about your use of our website are usually sent to a Google server in the USA and are stored there.
In case of the activation of the IP-anonymization on this website, your IP-address will be first shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or another contractual state of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in rare cases will the entire IP-address be sent to a Google server in the USA and be shortened there. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information to assess your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to perform other services in connection with website and internet usage. The IP-address, sent by your browser to Google Analytics, will not be compiled with other data at Google.
You can prevent the depositing of cookies through the respective settings of the browser function. However, you may not be able to utilize all functions of the website it their entirety. Furthermore, you can prevent the acquisition of the data created by the cookie and based on your usage of the website (including your IP-address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google. Hereto, you must download and install the browser add-on via the link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Disclosure, deletion, blocking
You have the right to be informed about your saved personal data, its origin and the recipient, and the purpose of the data usage as well as the right to have your data corrected, blocked or deleted, free of charge. Inquiries pertaining to this as well as questions regarding personal data can be sent to us at any time using the address provided in the imprint.
Objection to junk mail
We hereby object to the use of our contact data, provided as part of our duty to publish an imprint, to send us advertisements and informative material, which were not explicitly requested. The operators of the pages reserve the right to take legal steps in cases where advertisements, e.g. spam e-mails, are sent to us unsolicited.
The contents of this web project were carefully reviewed and created to the best of our knowledge. No claims can be made for the completeness, actuality, quality and correctness of the presented information. No responsibility can be taken for damages that were caused by trusting the contents of this website or their application. Furthermore, we do not accept any liability for information of any kind sent to this website by third parties.